As We Begin to Reopen...
You are at the heart of our purpose. You guide every conversation we have and every decision we make.
The cleanliness of our boutiques has always been a priority for us, and we know this is more important than ever. For the health and safety of our customers and our Associates, we are following re-opening guidelines and social distancing recommendations from our government officials and the CDC. We’ll be opening in phases based on the following criteria:
- The type of reopening has been approved by state and local governments and our boutique Associates are comfortable returning to work
- We have sufficient cleaning supplies and personal protective gear available for our Associates
- Our Boutiques have been cleaned and sanitized, and
- Our Associates have been trained on our latest cleanliness and safety protocols.
We’ll continue to provide you with the most amazing personal service you love, but in new ways with:
- Limiting the number of shoppers in each boutique
- Visit us online and don’t forget to try StyleConnect®, our virtual styling service
You can monitor the details about your specific boutique in our store locator page Find a Boutique
As we reopen our boutiques, you can expect new safety measures, including:
- Limiting shoppers for proper social distancing
- Decreasing hours and increasing boutique cleanings
- Requiring proper facemasks use for all Associates
- Providing contactless payment and e-Receipt options
- Safe-distancing reminders throughout our boutiques, and
- Cleaning fitting rooms between each use and isolating all products after try-ons
To assist us in providing the most amazing personal service to each of our customers, we ask that while visiting us in-store please:
- Alert an Associate if your best way of communicating with us is by lipreading. We’re happy to assist you without a mask while maintaining the proper social distance
- Take advantage of our hand sanitizer stations when you enter
- Wear a facemask over your nose and mouth during your visit (if you forget yours, ask an Associate for a disposable mask)
- Continue to maintain the social distancing guidelines of 6 feet between your party and other Customers or our Associates
- Be patient! This is new for all of us and we’ll do our best to assist you in any way we can.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who is, please shop with us online or call us to place your order. We want our associates and customers to feel safe while shopping with us and will continue to put your health and safety first.
WAYS TO SHOP
Extended Return Policy for a limited time:
We are extending our 60-day return policy to 120 days in hopes it helps with any current or future purchases. Details
Possible Shipping Delays:
Please understand delivery may be subject to service delays – we appreciate your patience.